The USF men’s basketball team will look for their second win of the season Monday night against Morgan State at the Sun Dome at 7 p.m.
The Bulls are coming off an exciting win in their season opener, defeating FAU 60-59 when grad transfer guard Stephan Jiggetts hit a floater with 12 seconds remaining in the game. Forward Tulio Da Silva had a career-high 20 points to lead the team in that victory along with eight boards.
Morgan State (0-1) is coming off a loss to Binghamton 76-59 in their season opener on the road. The Bears return ten letter winners, including four starters from their team that went 14-16 and 11-5 in the MEAC.
The Bulls and the Bears have met only one time and won 91-53 on Jan. 3, 2000.
- With their win over FAU, USF improved to 35-12 all-time in season openers, including a 29-6 mark at home.
- In their thrilling win on Friday night, the Bulls had assists on 15 of 20 made baskets. Guard Terrence Samuel had a career high-tying six assists and a career-high four steals.
- On Friday night seven of eight Bulls saw their first play at USF, and all seven recorded their first USF points.
- On Monday nights game fans can purchase hot dogs for $2 at all concession stands through the USF Sun Dome.
- The Coke Student Club, located at Gate D, has returned this season. Students can show their Herd Perks app and enter the Coke Student Club.
Where To Watch:
Who: USF (1-0) takes on Morgan State (0-1)
Where: Sun Dome Arena
When: Monday, Nov. 13 at 7:00 p.m.
Radio: AM 820