Tuck: Worst Receivers Group In NFL
Here is looking at you Miami Dolphins. ?And they are number one with a bullet.
Last year Jacksonville had one of the worst groups in NFL history. ?This year, the Miami Dolphins may attempt to challenge that. ?Without Chad Johnson, there is little to no recognition for these Dolphins. ?Even with him, not sure it would have mattered much.
1. Miami Dolphins- Legedu Naanee, Brian Hartline, Davone Bess, Roberto Wallace
2. Cleveland Browns- Greg Little, Josh Gordon, Mohammed Massaquoi, Josh Cribbs
3. San Diego- Robert Meachum, Malcolm Floyd, Eddie Royal, Vincent Brown
4. St. Louis- Danny Amendola, Steve Smith, Brian Quick, Brandon Gibson
5. Indianaplis- Reggie Wayne, Austin Collie, T.Y. Hilton, LaVon Brazzil
The teams above are so scuttled at WR that I actually could have listed 2-3 more guys who are still fighting to playing and roster spots! ?When there is no separation from top to bottom, that is never a good thing.
Teams like Carolina, Arizona, the New York Jets, Buffalo Bills, and Cincinnati Bengals avoided the list primarily because they had one stud WR that all the above teams could only dream about having.
Most of the teams that qualified at least have a guy, maybe two, they can look to develop into something more than they are presently. ?Not sure you can say that about the Dolphins. ?They are, what they are. ?And what they are, is not good. ?Good luck to Ryan Tannehill in his rookie year. ?He might want to consult Blaine Gabbert about his experience a season ago.