- - http://www.sportstalkflorida.com -
Tuck: Bracketology- 5 Weeks To Go
Posted By Mike Tuck On February 13, 2014 @ 2:31 PM In 1080 Sports,College,Florida News,Insider - Gators,Insider Main,main feature,TO - Mike Tuck Column,TO - Tuck and O'Neill main | No Comments
As we draw closer to the NCAA Tournament I will give you my top
25 24 teams I project them at that moment for the big dance.
– Wichita State is the only #1 seed that is even debatable at this hour, but as long as they are unbeaten, I believe they’ll stay on the top line. Kansas and Michigan State could push them (or others) as conference champs.
– The Gators will play their opening 2 games in Orlando almost regardless of how they finish the year. As leaders of the SEC they are the top seed in the South.
– The Orange are the top overall seed, still perfect on the year. An ACC champ with less than 4 losses, they’ll make a strong case for the top overall seed, so they have wiggle room.
– Arizona seems destined for the West, even if they slide off their top seed, they’ll likely be no worse than a #2 seed in the Anaheim region as a Pac-12 champ.
EAST (New York)
6. Kansas State
4. Iowa State
5. San Diego State
6. St. Louis
1. Wichita State
2. Michigan State
Article printed from : http://www.sportstalkflorida.com
URL to article: http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/tuck-bracketology-5-weeks-to-go/
Copyright © 2011 ESPN Florida. All rights reserved.