Tuck: Bracketology- 5 Weeks To Go
As we draw closer to the NCAA Tournament I will give you my top
25 24 teams I project them at that moment for the big dance.
– Wichita State is the only #1 seed that is even debatable at this hour, but as long as they are unbeaten, I believe they’ll stay on the top line. Kansas and Michigan State could push them (or others) as conference champs.
– The Gators will play their opening 2 games in Orlando almost regardless of how they finish the year. As leaders of the SEC they are the top seed in the South.
– The Orange are the top overall seed, still perfect on the year. An ACC champ with less than 4 losses, they’ll make a strong case for the top overall seed, so they have wiggle room.
– Arizona seems destined for the West, even if they slide off their top seed, they’ll likely be no worse than a #2 seed in the Anaheim region as a Pac-12 champ.
EAST (New York)
6. Kansas State
4. Iowa State
5. San Diego State
6. St. Louis
1. Wichita State
2. Michigan State
6. UCLATuck: Bracketology- 5 Weeks To Go by Mike Tuck