UCF Knights Head Baseball Coach Terry Rooney appeared on the SportstalkFlorida.com’s 1080 Insiders Show to preview the Knights 2013 baseball season and also address some of the bigger issues going on in college baseball such as recruiting and what he would change in college baseball if he was in charge of the sport.
Rooney talked to Eric Lopez and Mary Stevens about the new additions to the team, the players competing for open spots on the field, and the 2013 schedule.
Insiders Show February 10, 2013 – Press Playhttp://audio.sportstalkflorida.com/1080/Rooney_2-7-13.mp3 
– Terry Rooney is in his fifth season at UCF
-In 2011, Rooney led UCF to its first NCAA Regional appearance since 2004 and a top-25 national ranking.
-In 2012, Rooney led the Knights to a second consecutive NCAA Regional appearance.
– Rooney has had 17 UCF players have their named called in the First-Year MLB Draft.
– Before UCF Rooney Rooney served as the pitching coach and recruiting coordinator under head coach Paul Mainieri (LSU).
Insiders Show focus in the last month around the state previews for the upcoming 2013 College Baseball Season. Here below are the other Interviews
-Florida State Asst Coach Mike Martin Jr Previews the Noles 2013 Season. Listen to Interview Right Here .
– Miami Hurricanes Head Coach Jim Morris previews the Canes 2013 Season on 1/27/13  edition of Insiders Show.
– Florida Gators Baseball Radio Anaylst Jeff Cardozo previews Gators 2013 Season on 1/27/13  Insiders Show.
– Stetson Head Coach Pete Dunn previewed the Hatters 2013 season on 1/20/13 Insiders Show.