NFL Kickoff Thursday: Everything you need to know
Here from our friends at NBC Sports is a master rundown for every possible show that the network will be using to promote the Ravens - Broncos game set for Thursday night at 8 p.m. ET and then for the Giants at the Cowboys on Sunday night.
Be sure not to miss a thing!
- Golf Channel:Morning Drivewill once again preview Kickoff and the premiere ofSundayNight Footballwith aMichele Tafoyainterview.
- NBCSN:The CrossoverwithMichelle Beadleconducted an interview withCarrie Underwood.SportsDash,hosted byDave BriggsandCarolyn Manno, andPro Football Talk,hosted byMike FlorioandErik Kuselias, will preview the season.
- NBC Sports Regional Networks:Interviews withSundayNight FootballanalystCris Collinsworthand sideline reporterMichele Tafoyawill be featured on multiple NBC Sports Regional Networks platforms, including Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the official RSN of the Baltimore Ravens.
- NBC Sports Radio:NBC Sports Radio will surround the 2013 NFL season with daily coverage on 339 radio affiliates, highlighted byMcNabb and Malone;an all-sports show that leverages the unique perspective of two former NFL quarterbacks, andSafety Blitz with Rodney Harrison; featuring three-time All Pro and two-time Super Bowl-winnerRodney Harrison.
- TODAY:TODAYwill present an interview onFriday, Sept. 6, withCarrie Underwood, whoon Sundaynight makes her debut performance of the Waiting All Day forSundayNight, opening theme forSundayNight Football.Al Rokerwill be on-site in Denver onThursday, Sept. 5.Kathie LeeandHodahost a Who Knew NFL trivia segment and promote Kickoff with Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens jersey giveaways.
- E!:E! Newscrew will coverNFL Kickoff 2013live in Denver. OnFriday, Sept. 6,E! Newswill present an interview withCarrie Underwood. E! will also interview artistKeith Urban.
- Access Hollywood:Access Hollywoodconducted an interview withCarrie Underwood, and will present additionalNFL Kickoff 2013coverage.
- Americas Got Talent:HostNick Cannonwill tossSNFmini-footballs into the crowd during the show.
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon:Jimmy Fallonwill forecast the winner of Thursdays Ravens-Broncos game with his Puppy Predictor.
- The Tonight Show with Jay Lenowill feature NFL content.
- SaturdayNight Live:NBC will present an encore presentation ofEli ManningsSNLepisode onSaturday, Sept. 7. It also airedPeyton Manningsepisode on Saturday, Aug. 31.
- CNBC:In anticipation of the start of the season, CNBCsSquawk Boxinterviewed NFL CommissionerRoger Goodellon the big business of professional football; New England Patriots ownerRobert Kraftand quarterbackTom Bradyregarding the secrets to the Patriots success; and New York Jets ownerWoody Johnsonand New York Giants co-ownerJonathan Tischon the upcoming cold weather Super Bowl.
- The Weather Channel:Wake Up with AlandMorning Rushwill provide up-to-date game forecasts throughout the week.
- Telemundo:Telemundo celebrates the return of the NFL season with NFL Kickoff, a special preview show that airs onSaturday, Sept. 7, at4:30 p.m. ET, hosted byEdgar LopezandKarim Mendiburu.
- NewsChannel/Affiliates:NBCs NewsChannel, which feeds all 235 NBC affiliates nationwide, will go behind-the-scenes in theSundayNight Footballproduction truck.
- iVillage:The largest content-driven community for women online, iVillage will feature an NFL article and web banners promoting Kickoff.
- DailyCandy:The fashion, food and lifestyle site will promote via social media and the official #SNF hashtag andSNF All-Access.
- Universal Park & Resort:Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal CityWalk in Los Angeles and Universal Orlando Resort will help promote NBCs coverage ofNFL Kickoff 2013by featuring NBC Sports-produced trailers and videos on CityWalks big outdoor screens along with kickoff signage on print billboards throughout the theme parks.