NFL Kickoff Thursday: Everything you need to know
Here from our friends at NBC Sports is a master rundown for every possible show that the network will be using to promote the Ravens – Broncos game set for Thursday night at 8 p.m. ET and then for the Giants at the Cowboys on Sunday night.
Be sure not to miss a thing!
- Golf Channel: Morning Drive will once again preview Kickoff and the premiere of Sunday Night Football with aMichele Tafoya interview.
- NBCSN: The Crossover with Michelle Beadle conducted an interview with Carrie Underwood. SportsDash,hosted by Dave Briggs and Carolyn Manno, and Pro Football Talk, hosted by Mike Florio and Erik Kuselias, will preview the season.
- NBC Sports Regional Networks: Interviews with Sunday Night Football analyst Cris Collinsworth and sideline reporter Michele Tafoya will be featured on multiple NBC Sports Regional Networks platforms, including Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the official RSN of the Baltimore Ravens.
- NBC Sports Radio: NBC Sports Radio will surround the 2013 NFL season with daily coverage on 339 radio affiliates, highlighted by McNabb and Malone; an all-sports show that leverages the unique perspective of two former NFL quarterbacks, and Safety Blitz with Rodney Harrison; featuring three-time All Pro and two-time Super Bowl-winner Rodney Harrison.
- TODAY: TODAY will present an interview on Friday, Sept. 6, with Carrie Underwood, who on Sunday night makes her debut performance of the “Waiting All Day for Sunday Night,” opening theme for Sunday Night Football.Al Roker will be on-site in Denver on Thursday, Sept. 5. Kathie Lee and Hoda host a “Who Knew” NFL trivia segment and promote Kickoff with Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens jersey giveaways.
- E!: E! News crew will cover NFL Kickoff 2013 live in Denver. On Friday, Sept. 6, E! News will present an interview with Carrie Underwood. E! will also interview artist Keith Urban.
- Access Hollywood: Access Hollywood conducted an interview with Carrie Underwood, and will present additional NFL Kickoff 2013 coverage.
- America’s Got Talent: Host Nick Cannon will toss SNF mini-footballs into the crowd during the show.
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Jimmy Fallon will forecast the winner of Thursday’s Ravens-Broncos game with his “Puppy Predictor.”
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno will feature NFL content.
- Saturday Night Live: NBC will present an encore presentation of Eli Manning’s SNL episode on Saturday, Sept. 7. It also aired Peyton Manning’s episode on Saturday, Aug. 31.
- CNBC: In anticipation of the start of the season, CNBC’s Squawk Box interviewed NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on the big business of professional football; New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and quarterbackTom Brady regarding the secrets to the Patriots’ success; and New York Jets owner Woody Johnson and New York Giants co-owner Jonathan Tisch on the upcoming cold weather Super Bowl.
- The Weather Channel: Wake Up with Al and Morning Rush will provide up-to-date game forecasts throughout the week.
- Telemundo: Telemundo celebrates the return of the NFL season with “NFL Kickoff,” a special preview show that airs on Saturday, Sept. 7, at 4:30 p.m. ET, hosted by Edgar Lopez and Karim Mendiburu.
- NewsChannel/Affiliates: NBC’s NewsChannel, which feeds all 235 NBC affiliates nationwide, will go behind-the-scenes in the Sunday Night Football production truck.
- iVillage: The largest content-driven community for women online, iVillage will feature an NFL article and web banners promoting Kickoff.
- DailyCandy: The fashion, food and lifestyle site will promote via social media and the official #SNF hashtag andSNF All-Access.
- Universal Park & Resort: Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal CityWalk in Los Angeles and Universal Orlando Resort will help promote NBC’s coverage of NFL Kickoff 2013 by featuring NBC Sports-produced trailers and videos on CityWalk’s big outdoor screens along with kickoff signage on print billboards throughout the theme parks.