NFL Kickoff Thursday: Everything you need to know
Here from our friends at NBC Sports is a master rundown for every possible show that the network will be using to promote the Ravens - Broncos game set for Thursday night at 8 p.m. ET and then for the Giants at the Cowboys on Sunday night.
Be sure not to miss a thing!
- Golf Channel:?Morning Drive?will once again preview Kickoff and the premiere of?Sunday?Night Football?with aMichele Tafoya?interview.
- NBCSN:?The Crossover?with?Michelle Beadle?conducted an interview with?Carrie Underwood.?SportsDash,hosted by?Dave Briggs?and?Carolyn Manno, and?Pro Football Talk,?hosted by?Mike Florio?and?Erik Kuselias, will preview the season.
- NBC Sports Regional Networks:?Interviews with?Sunday?Night Football?analyst?Cris Collinsworth?and sideline reporter?Michele Tafoya?will be featured on multiple NBC Sports Regional Networks platforms, including Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the official RSN of the Baltimore Ravens.
- NBC Sports Radio:?NBC Sports Radio will surround the 2013 NFL season with daily coverage on 339 radio affiliates, highlighted by?McNabb and Malone;?an all-sports show that leverages the unique perspective of two former NFL quarterbacks, and?Safety Blitz with Rodney Harrison; featuring three-time All Pro and two-time Super Bowl-winner?Rodney Harrison.
- TODAY:?TODAY?will present an interview on?Friday, Sept. 6, with?Carrie Underwood, who?on Sunday?night makes her debut performance of the ?Waiting All Day for?Sunday?Night,? opening theme for?Sunday?Night Football.Al Roker?will be on-site in Denver on?Thursday, Sept. 5.?Kathie Lee?and?Hoda?host a ?Who Knew? NFL trivia segment and promote Kickoff with Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens jersey giveaways.
- E!:?E! News?crew will cover?NFL Kickoff 2013?live in Denver. On?Friday, Sept. 6,?E! News?will present an interview with?Carrie Underwood. E! will also interview artist?Keith Urban.
- Access Hollywood:?Access Hollywood?conducted an interview with?Carrie Underwood, and will present additional?NFL Kickoff 2013?coverage.?
- America?s Got Talent:?Host?Nick Cannon?will toss?SNF?mini-footballs into the crowd during the show.
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon:?Jimmy Fallon?will forecast the winner of Thursday?s Ravens-Broncos game with his ?Puppy Predictor.?
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno?will feature NFL content.
- Saturday?Night Live:?NBC will present an encore presentation of?Eli Manning?s?SNL?episode on?Saturday, Sept. 7. It also aired?Peyton Manning?s?episode on Saturday, Aug. 31.
- CNBC:?In anticipation of the start of the season, CNBC?s?Squawk Box?interviewed NFL Commissioner?Roger Goodell?on the big business of professional football; New England Patriots owner?Robert Kraft?and quarterbackTom Brady?regarding the secrets to the Patriots? success; and New York Jets owner?Woody Johnson?and New York Giants co-owner?Jonathan Tisch?on the upcoming cold weather Super Bowl.
- The Weather Channel:?Wake Up with Al?and?Morning Rush?will provide up-to-date game forecasts throughout the week.
- Telemundo:?Telemundo celebrates the return of the NFL season with ?NFL Kickoff,? a special preview show that airs on?Saturday, Sept. 7, at?4:30 p.m. ET, hosted by?Edgar Lopez?and?Karim Mendiburu.
- NewsChannel/Affiliates:?NBC?s NewsChannel, which feeds all 235 NBC affiliates nationwide, will go behind-the-scenes in the?Sunday?Night Football?production truck.
- iVillage:??The largest content-driven community for women online, iVillage will feature an NFL article and web banners promoting Kickoff.
- DailyCandy:?The fashion, food and lifestyle site will promote via social media and the official #SNF hashtag andSNF All-Access.
- Universal Park & Resort:?Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal CityWalk in Los Angeles and Universal Orlando Resort will help promote NBC?s coverage of?NFL Kickoff 2013?by featuring NBC Sports-produced trailers and videos on CityWalk?s big outdoor screens along with kickoff signage on print billboards throughout the theme parks.