Register to win a foursome to Marriott’s Grand Pine Golf Course in Orlando. Grand Pines features a world class 18-hole layout designed by architect Steve Smyers and six-time major champion Sir Nick Faldo. Contest winner will be selected the last Friday of each month.
[contact-form-7 id=”45621″ title=”Marriott Grand Pines”]
For complete contest rules:
- Prizes will be picked up during normal business hours on normal operating business days. The regular business hours for Genesis Communications are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older and must provide a legal form of picture identification at the time they procure their prize.
- Winners will need to pick up their prizes at our Orlando studio located at 1160 S. Semoran Blvd., Orlando, FL 32807
- Winners are eligible for winning a maximum of once every 30 days. You cannot win a prize again from Genesis Communications or Starter Enterprises within 30 days.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Genesis Communications or Starter Enterprises make no warranty concerning fitness or merchantability of any goods given as prizes.
- As a condition to acceptance, all prize winners must release Genesis Communications and Starter Enterprises its owners, officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from any and all liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the prize.
- Failure to sign waiver constitutes forfeiture of any prize.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to qualify. No employees, directors or officers of Genesis Communications and Starter Enterprises or contest sponsors or members of their immediate families are eligible to participate in any on-air contest.
- No substitutions or transfers of prizes are allowed.
- Failure to redeem prizes within 48 days of winning will constitute forfeiture.
- Genesis Communications and Starter Enterprises is not liable for the failure of any participating sponsors to furnish their portions of the prize.
- Participation in an on-air contest constitutes the entrant’s permission for Genesis Communications and Starter Enterprises to use the participants entry, name, voice or likeness and the fact that he or she participated in or won the contest.
- Winners shall be responsible for any taxes imposed on receipt of the prize.
- Failure to comply with all contest rules will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize.
- Odds of winning depend on the speed of dialing your phone.