– The Astros are going to suck again, BUT they do have a LOADED farm system that includes 7 of the top 75 or so prospects in all of baseball. So by 2016 they could be a real threat in the AL West.
– The Cubs will have the worst record in the NL, but like Houston could be good in a couple years.
– The Mariners will finish above .500 thanks to their spending spree.
– The Angels have star power, but no depth, and it will keep them out of the playoffs again.
– The Indians will win the AL Central behind their pitching staff, which receives a boost of having Yan Gomes elevated to their top catcher.
– The Tigers are old in the wrong spots, and it will show.
– Derek Jeter will make the all-star team, and it will be much debated whether or not it was earned.
– Cliff Lee will win a playoff game. Of course it won’t be with Philly.
– Giancarlo Stanton will be the MLB HR king.
– Ryan Braun will be an all-star.
– Albert Pujols will be the comeback player of the year.
– Mike Trout will finally win the AL MVP.
– Yu Darvish will win the AL Cy young award.
– Hanley Ramirez will win the NL MVP.
– Stephen Strasburg will win the NL Cy Young award.
AL EAST- Tampa Bay, Baltimore, Boston, New York, Toronto
AL CENTRAL- Cleveland, Kansas City, Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota
AL WEST- Oakland, Texas, Seattle, Los Angeles, Houston
NL EAST- Washington, Atlanta, New York, Miami, Philadelphia
NL CENTRAL- St. Louis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Chicago
NL WEST- Los Angeles, Arizona, San Francisco, Colorado, San Diego
WORLD SERIES- St. Louis 4-1 over Tampa Bay