Mariotti Show Recap: Tuesday, Nov. 26th
Missed part of the show? Here’s a rewind of the program on November 26, 2013.
The Mariotti Show streams live M-F noon to 3 ET.
Hour One on The Jay Mariotti Show: November 26, 2013:
– RG3 needs new coach, new plan — Kevin Sumlin?
– Will he ever be same after knee surgery?
– Shanahan will be haunted by leaving injured Griffin in playoff game
– Kaepernick salvaged by better coach, needed big passing night
– Zone Read was one-year fad
– Ahmad Brooks thinks Griffin playing too soon — RG3 was the one rushing it
– 49ers OK, will be dangerous in playoffs, Harbaugh proves why he’s superior
– Now Browner, after Thurman. Two days, two suspensions
– Seven bans, two years. Ten teams have had no bans since 2010
– Carroll running renegade shop in Pacific Northwest obscurity
– Why no outcry, like baseball?
– Super Bowl-caliber team, major issue
– Host Brees, New Orleans on MNF
– He wants to play, McCarthy says slim to none
– Flynn again
– Suh ready to pounce on Thanksgiving again
– Panthers, Cardinals, Steelers
– Best Six, Vegas odds
– Give Schiano credit. Still, imagine him long-term
– Glennon, what if he had been QB all along?
Hour Two on The Jay Mariotti Show: November 26, 2013:
– Two-year extension
– How could this be a bad thing?
– Still could lead to LeBron, Durant down road
– LeBron wants to bring his entrepreneurial skills to Hollywood
– Lakers always find a way to flaunt superstars
– Franchise, banners, palm trees, sunshine, Lakers Girls — sells itself
– Cuban says should NBA consider making it legal per injury-healing
– Cuban should fix messy franchise instead of playing doctor
– Now what? Will he ever be remotely the same player?
– Another cruel event for aching franchise post-Jordan
– Blow it up, start over
– Pacers, Heat — anyone else in East?
– Woodson says no worries. Really?
– CAA connection to Dolan
– Dolan spoke, finally, expects championship
– Garnett, Pierce stink. Trying to sabotage Kidd.
– Boston smart to dump them
– Can Kidd coach? Has management’s support, but in too deep
Hour Three on The Jay Mariotti Show: November 26, 2013:
– Still back Winston, McCarron could win if Winston charged
– Only two real candidates left
– No news from prosecutor until next week
– Accuser lawyer calls it rape again
– Tallahassee police, lots of issues
– Again, all one-sided media, Winston side quiet.
– Has denied it, must repeat. No charges, must repeat.
– Duke lacrosse accuser, convicted last week in stabbing
– Model kid, SI cover
– Winston backlash
– GF Katherine Webb worried about watching in stands at Auburn
ALABAMA-AUBURN HYPE BEGINS
– Alabama Shakes
– Other 49 states don’t exist
– Dynasty vs. Destiny
– Why is it pronounced “Au-bun” and not Au-burn?
– Still has chance to create BCS chaos
– NFL talent machine, must beat Manziel to reach Atlanta
– Worse loss in decades
– Muschamp can’t last
– Charlie Strong? Swinney? Stoops?
MICHIGAN, SOUTH CAROLINA
– Hoke in trouble?
– Spurrier might want to leave
Talk with us during the show:
Call him Toll Free (877) 355-1040