Magic Will Host Fan Appreciation Night
The Orlando Magic will honor its fans with Fan Appreciation Night on Wednesday, April 16 as they face the Indiana Pacers in the last regular season game at Amway Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. and doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
Highlighting Fan Appreciation Night will be a jersey presentation to 13 randomly-selected Magic season ticket holders and representatives from 13 Share the Magic program groups, who will each receive an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player prior to tip-off. The night will also include a number of activities centered around the fans, including pregame festivities and in-game activities.
In addition, the five finalists of the season-long 25th anniversary Silver Ticket Sweepstakes will be announced and one grand prize winner will receive:
- Two-year lease on a BMW 320i from Fields BMW
- Seven-night stay at Marriott’s Timber Lodge Resort in Lake Tahoe, Calif.
- Two roundtrip flights on Southwest Airlines®
Additional highlights for Fan Appreciation Night include:
- First 5,000 fans will receive a megaphone giveaway presented by Florida Hospital
- Jameer Nelson will address fans prior to the game
- Fans receive 30 percent off their entire purchase at the Orlando Magic Team Shop presented by adidas
- Retail specials – $10 logo T-shirt and a free Talk of the Town gift card with purchase; spend $100, receive a $25 gift card, spend $150, receive a $50 gift card
- Concession special
- Chances to win autographed merchandise throughout the night
- 2012 “America’s Got Talent” winner Olate Dogs will perform at halftime
- The Aleve Hustle Player of the Year award will be presented to Kyle O’Quinn at halftime
- The Magic and Chase will announce a mortgage free home giveaway to a Vietnam veteran through Operation Homefront
The 13 Share the Magic program groups who will be receiving an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player as a sign of thanks include: Rosemont Community Center; Parramore Kidz Zone; University High School; Elevate Orlando; C.I.A. “Christians & Chaplains in Action”; Goodwill Youth Mentoring; Community Based Care of Central Florida; Midway Safe Harbor; Project Success program from Jones High School; Nap Ford Community School; Englewood Recreation Center; Kids Beating Cancer; Boys Town of Central Florida.
SOURCE: Orlando Magic Media