Eric Lopez and Mary Stevens talked to Florida State Seminoles Asst Coach Mike Martin Jr on Insiders Show to talk about the upcoming Seminoles 2013 college baseball season. Martin Jr hit on many topics including replace star center-fielder James Ramsey who was a 1st round draft pick of the St Louis Cardinals. Martin Jr previewed the young players on the team including Jameis Winston  who also going to compete for the starting Quarterback position in the spring with football but will also be playing baseball. Martin Jr also talked about the Keys to the team being successful as well as the passing of Ron Fraser and How much longer does Mike Martin Sr want to Coach at FSU ? This and much more in the Interview.
SportstalkFlorida.com 1080 Insiders Show
Mike Martin Jr  :http://audio.sportstalkflorida.com/1080/Martin_Insiders_1-27-13.mp3 
– Mike Martin Jr is entering his 16th season as an assistant coach, Mike Martin Jr. is A former All-American catcher with the Seminoles, he coaches third base, works with the hitters and handles the Florida State catchers. At the start of the 2011-12 season, Martin, Jr. assumed the role of recruiting coordinator after assisting in the process the first 14 seasons in Tallahassee.
– Mike Martin Sr is entering his 34th season as the Seminoles’ head coach, With 1,723 career victories, a .743 winning percentage that ranks second among all active NCAA Division I coaches, 33 consecutive regional tournament appearances and 15 trips to the College World Series.
– Seminoles Starting Pitcher Mike Compton  will miss the season with Tommy John Surgery. Compton along with Brandon Leibrandt made 1-2 punch weekend rotation for the Seminoles in 2012 as freshmans. Now look for Leibrandt, Scott Sitz, Peter Miller, and Luke Weaver to pick up the slack on deep experience pitching staff. Click here for more details on injury to Compton.
Previous College Baseball Preview Interviews on the Insiders Show :
– Gators Color Analyst Jeff Cardozo on Florida Gators 2013 season right here .
– Head Coach Jim Morris on Miami Hurricanes 2013 season Interview Listen Here .
– Head Coach Pete Dunn on Stetson Hatters 2013 season Interview Listen Here .
Insiders Show airs every Sunday 10-11am on Sportstalk 1080am the team In Orlando and on www.sportstalkflorida.com