Buc's Watson Named Player of the Month
- Watson blocked a punt which was returned for a touchdown and recovered a special teams fumble that led to a Buccaneers touchdown during the month. He also had two special teams tackles.
- In Week 10s win over San Diego, Watson blocked a punt that was returned 29 yards by ADAM HAYWARD for a touchdown. It marked the first touchdown scored off a blocked punt by the Buccaneers since November 8, 2009 when RONDE BARBER scored off a blocked punt by GENO HAYES.
- The following week, in Tampa Bays 27-21 overtime win at Carolina, Watson recovered a fumble on a punt that eventually led to a Buccaneers touchdown.
- Watson had two special teams tackles in November and has five special teams tackles this season.
- In his third season from Florida State, this is Watsons first career Player of the Month Award.
- Watson is the first Buccaneer to be named Special Teams Player of the Month since CLIFTON SMITH (November 2008)
Source: NFL Media