2014 Fantasy Baseball Rankings: Hitters
1. Buster Posey, SF - Likely the only catcher youd be able to get 100 RBI from.
2. Joe Mauer, MIN - Wont be here next year after the full-time move to 1st base, so get your fill.
3. Wilin Rosario, COL - Hes hit a HR every 17.2 AB over the last two years and has 30+ HR potential in that ballpark.
4. Brian McCann, NYY - Short porch in right-field and hitting in the middle of that lineup should provide big-time stats.
5. Yadier Molina, STL
6. Carlos Santana, CLE - It remains to be seen how much time behind the plate he receives this season, but no matter what he hits.
7. Matt Wieters, BAL
8. Jonathon Lucroy, MIL - Painfully underrated every year.
9. Salvador Perez, KC
10. Jason Castro, HOU
11. Yan Gomes, CLE With Santana likely to spend time at 1B, 3B, and DH, Gomes full-time gig in Cleveland should lead to big results. This years Evan Gattis perhaps?
12. Evan Gattis, ATL - Speaking of
13. Russell Martin, PIT - Led all MLB catchers in stolen bases last season with nine. Yes, Im aware thats not that many.
14. Wilson Ramos, WSH
15. A.J. Pierzynski, BOS - Likely to regress in the power department, but he should have plenty of opportunities to drive in runs in that lineup.
16. Carlos Ruiz, PHI
17. Miguel Montero, ARZ - Struggled mightily last year, but hes as good a bounce-back candidate as any.
18. Devin Mesoraco, CIN - Ryan Hanigans departure means a full slate of at bats for the former top prospect. Could this be the year he breaks out?
19. Alex Avila
20. Travis DArnaud, NYM - Im all in on the Mets from a fantasy perspective this year. I know thats a little concerning.
21. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, MIA
22. Dioner Navarro, TOR- Hit 13 HR in only 243 at bats last season and finished with a .300 average. Temper expectations, however
23. Mike Zunino, SEA
24. Josmil Pinto, MIN
25. A.J. Ellis, LAD